Saturday, September 26, 2009

Big move coming

Since beginning to trade, I was up almost 30% and then down almost 50% from my original position. I think that's an approximately 62% decline in less in about 2 months. Boy what a learning experience. Not bad huh?

Yesterday, I increased my position in FAZ 6 fold. When you're down and you're confident of your positioning, BUY!!!!!!

I had a wonderful kundalini yoga retreat with Sri M. I've been practicing every day for a month now. I'm having some wonderful breakthroughs. My desire to remain sitting actually exceeds my desire to get up and start doing things. I am counting on my intuition improving for making trades. I will plan to visit with M in India in either March or April.

Mahendra, indicates that a major decline will occur any time now. I've been very excited about increasing my trading position. However, after meditating the other morning, I realized that if Mahendra is correct, there will be much suffering. I felt sad about this. But still, suffering is part and parcel of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment