Friday, July 17, 2009

Trading Secrets

First off, it's no longer a secret. Direxion Funds in its recent quarterly report states that their funds are not "buy and hold" funds. I had already figured this out after experiencing FAZ for the past 5 weeks. My account had been up as much as 30% and it's now down almost 10%. If I had traded with my intuition, my gains would have been solidified with a share volume increase of 30%.

Beginning now, I'll begin trading this account, perhaps daily. Mahendra states a sharp DOW correction will take place today so some nice volatility should ensue.

In anticipation of applying my trading ideas, I consulted my Vedic Astrologist, Vaughn Paul Manley of Mau'i. It looks like the wind will be at my back for the next 3 plus years. It is nice to affirm my intuition to have begun trading and that my timing is good.

Vaughn Paul also indicates that as I deepen my spiritual practice, the strength of intuition will increase. I'm getting a better sense of the difference between an excitement, (indicating a trade confirmation) as opposed to fear (indicating a wait and see). My experience to date has been more like a blackjack player who refuses to leave the table until losses are recovered. Such players always loose even more than they've already lost.

I'm looking forward to a great being, Sri "M", returning to Portland. This kriya yoga master will be hosting a retreat at Breitenbush at the end of August. It's been a couple of years since I've made much effort at sitting still (meditating). Perhaps his presence will re-energize my practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment