Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sacred Economics 6/30/09

My first blog. My lectures on consciousness, the Mayan calendar and forthcoming economic storms began in 2005. Much of what I foresaw happened including the housing bubble collapse, the increased value of gold and the decline of the U.S. dollar. I lectured for about 2 years and decided I had said all I wanted to say.

A year ago, at the urging of a friend, I began lecturing again. It was May of 2008 and oil prices were at an all time high. I stated the bull market in oil was over, that the U.S. economy would rebound and the U.S. dollar would increase in value.

It is now June 30, 2009. Recently, I finally began trading with remarkable success. It appears that making money is a lot easier than I had imagined. If the trend is correct, it's almost impossible to loose money. So how do you identify the trend? Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment